So the other day, I was flicking through the channels to see what was on and I wanted to watch E! News but that meant that I had to endure watching 5 minutes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians before it started before it started because it was 8:55. Keeping Up With The Kardashians is one of those programmes I had sworn never to watch because I had it drilled into me from a young age that it was trash TV. But in those 5 minutes of watching it, I became hooked.
It's not something that I can explain, it just happened. And it's actually really entertaining. What is wierd is that they're all super pretty. I swear every family has to have someone with some unredeeming feature but no... not the Kardashians, they're all crazy perfect in the looks department and I hate them for it. Not really, but you know what I mean.
Now that I'm addicted to it, my family are getting really annoyed with me and they're thying to stop me by saying things like "I think your IQ is pratially non existant after watching this" and "I can't look at you the same anymore". IT'S NOT THAT WIERD!! Is it so hard to accept that yes, I've conformed to society and that I'm watching the Kardashians? Get over yourselves.
I feel like I'm slightly more rounded in the world of reality TV now. Do you watch the Kardashians?
Let me know so that I don't feel as guilty :) Byee
![]() |
| Like what is this?! Are they even real? Not. Fair. |
I feel like I'm slightly more rounded in the world of reality TV now. Do you watch the Kardashians?
Let me know so that I don't feel as guilty :) Byee

No comments:
Post a Comment