Apologies if I spelt sleigh wrong but I can't rember how to spell it and I can't be bothered to look it up...
So hey there! I'm starting off this post with a little grumble. Infact it's quite a big grumble. I was in town on Thursday and I might have put my coat down for a second in H&M to try something on and yes, I might have forgotten to pick it up again but my problem is that, in the 10 minutes it took me to realise that I'd left my coat in H&M, someone took it and got the hell outta there. I'm aware that this is my fault for leaving it in the store but I'm super annoyed that someone could be so horrible and disgustingly rude as to steal someone's coat. I loved that coat and thanks to them, I had to buy a new one.
Now if you live in the UK, you'll know that it's bonfire night on Tuesday which, for all you non English folks, is when we celebrate the day when this dude called Guy Fawks, who tried to blow up the houses of parliment with gun powder, was caught (I think that's right...). It's a cool day and there's lots of fireworks and hot chocolate and we roast marshmallows on the bonfire and it's just a really nice family time. Our local park always has a big firework show on the Saturday before Bonfire Night and there's always hundreds of people who go, and I always go avec ma famille.
We walked to the park, all dressed up in our coats and hats and it made me feel super Christmassy. I dunno why but I suddenly can't wait for the christmas lights and the christmas food and most of all, the snow. The Xmas lights are being switched on at Meadowhall (a massive mall) on Wednesday and Union J are turning them on!! My friend and I are rushing out of school in order to get there early!
I can't wait for Christmas and I hope you guys are having a good year so far!!! Byeeeee x
No comments:
Post a Comment