Friday, 25 October 2013

Just a funny story...

This is a really quick one. It's not about anything that I can go deep into. It's just a something that happened today that I wanna write down so I can remember it in the future because it made me laugh.

I was doing my makeup this morning and I was about to use my eyebrow pen because I have some weird bare patches on my eyebrows. Now my eyeliner pen and my eyebrow pen look exactly the same. I'm not even kidding! Look!


You can probably tell where this is going... I was tired and I decided to try be clever and to do my eyebrows without a mirror because I don't try too hard to make them look perfect.

So I took my 'eyebrow pen' and I started to colour them in. When I say colour, I mean like proper toddler crayon colouring. It wasn't long before I went really wrong and I felt myself draw nearly up into my hairline. So I used my hand to smudge it in because I thought it was eyebrow pen and it's easy to smudge. Now bear in mind that I still haven't looked in a mirror. When I finished smudging it in, I brought my hand down to see that it was covered in black. Now any normal person would've realised what they'd done by now but not me, I thought that maybe I'd smudged my eye makeup or something so I went to the bathroom to wash my hand and to look in the mirror.

And that's when I saw. I had two black eyebrows that were like a metre thick and they looked like slugs. And then I also had a long line on my forehead that was smudged in and it made me look like a badger. I'm not kidding. I wish I took a photo but it was seriously super funny. I'll take a photo if it happens again but in the meantime, I think I should make my eyeliner and eyebrow pen look slightly different so that I don't suffer from the monster eyebrows again.

Told you this was a pointless blog. Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment