So this post is about school uniform because, if you live in England, you'll know that school started again this week and with it came the horror of school uniform. Now my school used to be alright in terms of what we had to wear. I mean yeah, we did have to wear horrible sweaters that look like industrial sized bin bags and yes, the shoes we had to wear were not allowed to have even a trace of colour on them but on the whole, I could live with it.
What they make us wear
But now it's a different story. Our old headteacher left us for some post on the school inspection board and as soon as she'd left, it was like the monsters swooped to make our lives a living hell. The uniform policy has become so much more strict and the punishment for wearing the wrong uniform has become so much worse.
My main problem is school trousers. The rules on trousers is that they can't be leggings, tracksuit bottoms, jean style, they can't have studs or any decorations and they must be black. ALL this is written on the page in the front of my planner. I bought two pairs of trousers that didn't go against anything the rules stated, they were skinny, black, tailored trousers with a zip and button at the side. I wore them for maybe a month with no problem what so ever until one day, the teacher that's forcing all this crap on us, stopped me and told me that I wasn't wearing the correct type of trousers!
I swear this is what they want us to look like. . .
The punishment for wearing the wrong type of trousers is that you have to go to reception and change into some trousers that the school lends you for a day. You don't have a choice, you HAVE to change. Now it would be okay if the school tried to find a decent pair however, the school go out of their way to find the most disgusting, uncomfortable trousers in the world. No lie. Some of the trousers they make you wear are grey, baggy things that are super ugly. And the funny thing is that I recall the rules of trousers is that they have to be black. They're some pretty faded trousers if you ask me.
So all in all, I must have spent over £100 on different pairs of trousers because the school can't decide what they want us to wear. Jesus!! I have had to settle for wearing a black skater skirt all year round which is okay in summer but I don't even wanna think about how cold I'll be in winter.
School really needs to sort its self out and get a grip.
Thanks for readimg (: Sorry bout the lateness!!
LucyLou


No comments:
Post a Comment