Hey guys! I've just realized that I haven't posted for ages! I'm not going to give you all the 'I've been busy with school' crap beause the truth is, I've just been lazy. And I'm sorry. I hope you all had a good christmas!!
So christmas has been and gone and I've still to see some snow. We've had rain, sun, wind and even hail but still no snow! Is it so hard to ask for?? Just a little bit please! My christmas was not very eventful because I'm one of those people who won't arrange to meet friends during the holidays because I'm going to be stuck with them for 6 weeks when I get back to school. I know. I'm really antisocial. Get over it. . .
So I'm going to talk about stuff that I've got into over the past few weeks because I've discovered quite a few new things that I'm really enjoying. Here we go!
MAKEUP
1. Maybelline Colossal Volume Express
I got this for christmas and I really love it. It works well and I think that it makes my lashes look really long but not fake. It's quite cheap at £7.99
2. Maybelline Great Lash Very Black
My nanan gave me this after she tried it and didn't like it but I think it's actually really good. It gives quite a natural look and it's only £4.99!
3. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
I got a little free sample of this in a christmas goodie bag and I really loved it so I went out and bought some more. It is rather expensive at £23.50 but it lasts a long time and it's really good.
4. Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation
I never wear a lot of foundation because I don't really need it but I came across this foundation which I mix with moisturiser and it gives me a really healthy looking glow. It's quite pricey but I think it's worth it at £24.
OTHER STUFF
1. Bath Bombs.
I was always one of those people who never wanted bath stuff for presents because I'd never use them but this christmas I just decided to try some bath bombs that I had stored away in my cupboard and I've discovered that I really like them! Especially when they turn the water another colour.
2. One Direction Midnight Memories
I've never been a huge 1D fan before but I listened to their latest albumthis christmas and I really like it. I am now a fan of One Direction but don't worry, I'm not going to be one of the girls who scream at them and send hate towards their significant others. My favourite song on their new album is 'Better Than Words' or 'Half a Heart'. It's £10.99 for the deluxe edition but that has all the best song on it so I'd recommend getting that one.
3. Fruit Salad
I know that this one is a wierd one but I've started having fruit salad for breakfast and I think that it's a great starter for the day because it releases energy slowly and it's super healthy and yummy. I like putting strawberries, grapes, apples and bananas in it along with some greek yoghurt or some sugar.
That's all for now. I'd say that I'll post again this week but knowing me, I'll probably be too lazy to do it but we'll see. I'll set myself a new years resolution to blog more. Have a good 2014 guys and try not to spend all your time on your phone like me. . . :\

No comments:
Post a Comment